What is BizPaL?
BizPaL is an online service that benefits Canadian businesses by helping them identify which permits and licences they require and how to obtain them. Entrepreneurs simply select the business activities they plan to undertake and BizPaL then automatically generates a list of all required permits and licences from all levels of government (federal, provincial, territorial and municipal), along with basic information on each, and links to government sites where the entrepreneur can learn more and, in some cases, apply online.
- What is BizPaL?
- Do I have to pay to use BizPaL?
- What’s in it for you?
- How much will it cost me to get the permits and licences I need?
- Why do I need permits and licences to start or expand my business?
- Which permits and licences are available through BizPaL?
- What can I do if my municipality is not on BizPaL?
- The web site is not working, what should I do?
- Who is responsible for the development and maintenance of BizPaL?
- What is the difference between the map and the “Launch BizPaL” button?
- How can my municipality join the BizPaL network?
- Why isn’t BizPaL available in my province or territory?
- Where can I find permit and licence information for Nunavut?