Why isn’t BizPaL available in my province or territory?
We welcome the participation of all provinces and territories in the BizPaL initiative and are continuing our efforts to promote the benefits of BizPaL and to further develop our relationships with jurisdictions who have not signed on to the project.
Industry Canada has met with all provinces and territories with regard to joining the BizPaL partnership and actively seeks ways to further collaborate with all jurisdictions.
- What is BizPaL?
- Do I have to pay to use BizPaL?
- What’s in it for you?
- How much will it cost me to get the permits and licences I need?
- Why do I need permits and licences to start or expand my business?
- Which permits and licences are available through BizPaL?
- What can I do if my municipality is not on BizPaL?
- The web site is not working, what should I do?
- Who is responsible for the development and maintenance of BizPaL?
- What is the difference between the map and the “Launch BizPaL” button?
- How can my municipality join the BizPaL network?
- Why isn’t BizPaL available in my province or territory?
- Where can I find permit and licence information for Nunavut?