The web site is not working, what should I do?
Please use our contact us form to report all technical problems.
- What is BizPaL?
- Do I have to pay to use BizPaL?
- What’s in it for you?
- How much will it cost me to get the permits and licences I need?
- Why do I need permits and licences to start or expand my business?
- Which permits and licences are available through BizPaL?
- What can I do if my municipality is not on BizPaL?
- The web site is not working, what should I do?
- Who is responsible for the development and maintenance of BizPaL?
- What is the difference between the map and the “Launch BizPaL” button?
- How can my municipality join the BizPaL network?
- Why isn’t BizPaL available in my province or territory?
- Where can I find permit and licence information for Nunavut?