Who is responsible for the development and maintenance of BizPaL?
Each jurisdiction researches and inputs the permits and licences for the BizPaL service relevant to their level of government and provides their own interface for the tool.
- What is BizPaL?
- Do I have to pay to use BizPaL?
- What’s in it for you?
- How much will it cost me to get the permits and licences I need?
- Why do I need permits and licences to start or expand my business?
- Which permits and licences are available through BizPaL?
- What can I do if my municipality is not on BizPaL?
- The web site is not working, what should I do?
- Who is responsible for the development and maintenance of BizPaL?
- What is the difference between the map and the “Launch BizPaL” button?
- How can my municipality join the BizPaL network?
- Why isn’t BizPaL available in my province or territory?
- Where can I find permit and licence information for Quebec?
- Where can I find permit and licence information for Nunavut?